- Stage Rehearsal.pdf for stage rehearsal times on Friday, June 16th.
- June Show Dates 2017.pdf for June Show dates and times as of 6/14/2017.
- Solos 2017.pdf for Solo dates and times as of 6/14/2017.
- Theater Rules.pdf for theater rules and behaviors
- June Show Flower.pdf and Solo Night Flowers.pdf. for fresh flowers for your dancer
- DVD Order Form.pdf. for the June Show 2017 DVD Order Form
Show Dates & Location
June Show 2017 Dates (each class will be in one of the shows):
- Saturday, June 17, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 17, 6:30pm
- Sunday, June 18, 1:00pm
- Sunday, June 18, 5:00pm
- Monday, June 19, 6:30pm
- Solo Night – Tuesday, June 20, 6:30pm
- Solo Night – Wednesday, June 21, 6:30pm
All performances will be at Huntington Beach High School Auditorium (map), 1905 Main Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Costumes have already been ordered and will be distributed in early June. Please contact your child’s teacher for specifics such as tights, hair, and accessories.
Performance Schedule & Tickets
- Tickets will go on sale in May 18th starting at 9am at the studio.
- Tickets will be on sale every day after the initial sale date during normal business hours Mon.-Thurs. 3-8, Fri. 3-6 and Sat. 9-12.
- The ticket price is $15 for reserved seating. Payment of cash or check for the tickets please. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Dress Rehearsal & Stage Rehearsal
- Dress Rehearsal – dress rehearsal be held at the studio during your child’s regularly scheduled class the week of June 3rd-June 9th. Your child will wear their costume to class and perform the last 15 minutes of class in a larger room for all the other classes. This is the perfect opportunity to video or take pictures. There will be no photos or videoing allowed during the show. We will however offer DVDs for each performance for purchase.
- Stage Rehearsal – stage rehearsal will be Friday, June 16th from 4pm to 10pm. Your child will be scheduled for an hour long slot during this time period. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier then the scheduled time. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Fresh flowers will be available for purchase at each of the shows. Pre-orders are not necessary, but please stop by the flower table in the lobby of the theater early to ensure you get what you need. View flyer for more details
- If you would like to purchase flowers for your dancers for solo please contact Joni Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-721-5530. View flyer for more details